Use: Day & Expedition Touring * Length: 13’ * Width: 24″ * Weight: 32 LBS (14.5 KG) * Capacity: 235 LBS. (106 KG)
Continuing the EVOlution of this award winning design, the AirFusion ™ EVO is unlike any other inflatable kayak on the water! The first of its kind, the AirFusion™ EVO’s unique design is a fusion of aluminum frame poles, high-pressure drop stitch air chambers, and an enclosed outer Polyurethane skin which results in a streamlined high-performance kayak. Skirtable for protection in adverse conditions, the EVO offers great stability, a V-shape hull for superior tracking and a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam and drop stitch technology, the AirFusion™ EVO is a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.
Speed and High Performance!
Designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks, while simplifying the setup procedure, the AirFusion™ has evolved over the years through a series of improvements and refinements into the NEW AirFusion™ EVO. An inflatable kayak unlike any other on the water, the AirFusion™ EVO’s design utilizes drop stitch technology for the main air chambers, low-pressure air thwarts to build out the structure, a Polyurethane outer skin, and an aluminum keel frame. Drop stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid while the low-pressure air thwarts replace bulky frame parts that are typically used in skin-on-frame kayaks. The aluminum keel frame creates a V-hull for superior tracking while the Polyurethane outer skin creates a hydrodynamic surface for enhanced glide through the water making the AirFusion™ EVO a high-performance kayak for any trip.
- MODEL AE1042-O
- LENGTH 13’
- WIDTH 24″
- WEIGHT 32 LBS. (14.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 235 LBS. (106 KG)
- CHAMBERS 5
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 9″
- Performance: Aluminum frame, and high pressure drop-stitch air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, high pressure drop-stitch air chambers reduce frame parts for faster set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PU Tarpaulin material offers a smooth, hydrodynamic outer skin.
- Style: This narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Bungee deck lacing
- Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Drop-Stitch Air Chamber Design
- Inflatable Coaming for spray skirt attachment
- D-ring gear tie downs
- Roll-top rear storage access hatch
- Rubber molded handles
- Optional fixed skeg
- Carrying Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps
- Folding Inflatable Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual