Use: Day Touring * Length: 10’ 5″ * Width: 32″ * Weight: 36 LBS (16 KG) * Capacity: 300 LBS (136 KG)
The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
- MODEL AE1012-R
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 10’5″
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 36 LBS. (16 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- CHAMBERS 7
- FOLDED SIZE 30″ X 17″ X 10″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual