The DownLoader is our premium J-style fold-down kayak carrier with features for low clearance, ease of loading and universal fit for most load bars. These carriers include aluminum corrosion proof frames, molded strap bales and replaceable padding for the base and frame.
This carrier can be used as a replacement for the MPG106MD AutoLoader Kayak Carrier which has been discontinued.
- Fold-down frame for low clearance access
- Boarding ramp for easy loading
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Oversize foam padding with replaceable acrylic fabric sleeves
- 11′ load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz universal fit mounting hardware
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts
- Compatible with the MPG351-XL Telos Load Assist (Note: Available in Accessories)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 12.2 lb
- Length: 17″
- Width: 6″
- Height: 19.5″ (when deployed) – 6″ (when folded down)
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- All Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts. Cross bars can vary in thickness and having multiple lengths to choose from allows best fit. We recommend the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars. Longer length bolts are sold separately
- Carrier will fit T-slot aluminum car and truck roof racks with hardware sold separately.
- The carrier base has a rectangular “cutout” for square cross bar fit. The “cutout” will not effect the fit or function when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
- Our optional Telos Kayak Load Assist can be purchased separately to help with lifting the kayak onto and off the vehicle.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) DownLoader Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual