Use: Day & Expedition Touring * Length: 15’ * Width: 32″ * Weight: 52 LBS (23.5 KG) * Capacity: 550 LBS (249 KG)
Take it to the next level with the all new AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite! A fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem, The Convertible Elite combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and rigid Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. The versatile open deck design can be converted to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds by simply zipping in the optional single or double deck conversions and the upgraded lumbar seats provide comfort for hours of paddling!
Features Drop-stitch Technology!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
AdvancedFrame® Convertible Conversion Decks
Attach either optional Conversion Decks to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.
- MODEL AE1007-E
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 15’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 52 LBS. (23.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 550 LBS. (249 KG)
- CHAMBERS 6
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 12″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- 2 High-back w/ inflatable lumbar support
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Duffel Bag w/ removable shoulder straps
- 2 High-back Lumbar Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual