Year after year, the Northern Lites Elite remains one of our more popular snowshoe models. Ideal for beginners and professional alike!
It is a full-sized mountaineering and backpacking snowshoe with highly aggressive crampons. The size and weight of the Elite provides for unmatched maneuverability in all conditions and terrain. It is light enough to easily use in races yet rugged enough to handle even the 1,000 mile Iditarod! At about 2-1/2 lbs. per pair, the Elite is by far the lightest 25” snowshoe on the market. Your Elite Snowshoes come with either the traditional Northern Lites TruTrak binding system or the new Northern Lites Speed Binding when you need the ultimate convenience for getting your snowshoes on and off quickly.
- Gray Decking on a Black Frame
- Gray Decking on a Red Frame
- Light Gray Decking on a Teal Frame (Womens Teal) (1/2in frame)
8″x25″ and 42 oz/pair (Tru-Trak) or 41 oz/pair (Speed)
- Women’s Teal weigh 38 oz/pair (Tru-Trak) or 37 oz/pair (Speed), due to the women’s model having a 1/2in frame instead of a 5/8in frame.
Surface Area 164in2
- To determine which snowshoes goes on which foot, remember to always keep the heal strap buckle on the inside foot.
Recommended for up to 175-190 lbs. total weight (user, gear, pack, etc.).
Off-trail hiking and camping, Cross-Training, Racing