The Malone MPG2112 Pilot HM2 (sold separately), features a receiver with a removable end cap that allows for attachment of the MPG2115 Co-Pilot 2.
The addition of the MPG2115 Co-Pilot 2 increases the total carrier capacity from two bike to four bike transport. This modular add-on provides easy and convenient loading with minimal bike lifting. Constructed of powder coated steel and aluminum, the Co-Pilot 2 features padded ratchet arms that hold the bike securely by the front wheel. All contact with the frame is eliminated. Ideal for carbon framed, full suspension, and fat tire bikes with up to 5″ tires.
- Modular add-on design integrates with the MPG2112 Pilot HM2 to create a four bike carrier
- Custom integration bracket with hardware and installation tool assures confident attachment
- Secures bikes without frame contact with adjustable pivoting ratchet arms
- Bike to bike interference is eliminated by arm and wheel tray mounts
- Best for carbon frames, road, mountain, downhill, bmx, and fat tire bikes.
- Fits 20” – 29” wheels and up to 5” fat tires with adjustable wheel holders.
- Semi-retracting cable security lock
- Modular two bike (add-on) capacity
- Attaches to MPG2112 Pilot HM2 (sold separately)
- Not compatible with tandem or recumbent long wheel base bikes
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ x 39″ x 7″
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
What’s In The Box:
- (1) 2″ Coupler Adapter
- (2) Ratchet Arm Assemblies
- (2) Arm Base Brackets
- (1) Aluminum Arm Base
- (2) Aluminum Wheel Trays
- (4) Wheel Tray End Caps
- (1) Steel Chassis
- (4) Wheel Cradles with TPU straps
- (1) Hardware Kit
- (1) Anti-Wobble Locking Hitch Pin
- (1) Tool kit- 1 Allen wrench, 1 multi wrench
- (2) Keys
- (1) Instruction Manual