Use: Angling * Length: 10’6” * Width: 38.5″ * Weight: 45 LBS (20.5 KG) * Capacity: 400 LBS. (181 KG)
The StraitEdge™ Angler PRO takes fishing from an inflatable kayak to the next level! With a wide beam and Drop-stitch floor technology, you can feel confident standing up or bringing in big catches. Multi-layer material and multiple air chambers provide maximum durability for aggressive conditions. Its revolutionary Accessory Frame System offers a variety of easy access options. By adding aftermarket 1” rail-mounts you can customize your kayak with rod holders, a fish finder, or other equipment. Its AirFrame PRO™ seat with mesh paneling provides real support and comfort on long days. With additional features such as stainless steel d-rings, bungee deck lacing for abundant gear storage, paddle holders, and our patented aluminum rib-frame technology, for superior tracking and performance, there’s nothing left to say but “Fish-On”!
Features Drop-stitch Technology!
With Drop-stich floor technology, you can feel confident standing up for sight casting or while bringing in big catches! As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. A drop-stitch floor not only creates a hull with chine, for added tracking ability, but it adds superior rigidity for stand-up ability and provides more stability in rough conditions or while bringing in big catches.
- MODEL AE1055
- COLOR SAGE/GRAY
- LENGTH 10’6”
- WIDTH 38.5″
- WEIGHT 45 LBS. (20.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 400 LBS. (181 KG)
- CHAMBERS 5
- FOLDED SIZE 32″ X 18″ X 11″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking while drop-stitch floor construction provides rigid stability.
- Versatile: The Accessory Frame System gives the ability to mount aftermarket rod holders, fish finder, and other equipment.
- Propulsion Capable: Fin box designed to hold an ElectraFin® Motor.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable AirFrame PRO seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Abrasion Pads in high use areas for maximum durability.
- Accessory Frame System
- Advanced Elements Spring™ valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Front and rear bungee deck Lacing with stainless steel d-rings
- High backed aluminum framed AirFrame PRO seat
- Stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachment
- Paddle holders
- Removable Deep Fin for enhanced tracking
- Drop-stitch Floor
- 2 Accessory Frames
- AirFrame PRO Seat
- Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps
- Owner’s Manual
- Repair Kit